Summer Preschool Program
Prevent summer learning loss with fun and engaging activities
Why Summer Program?
Our summer programming is designed to avoid summer learning loss while having loads of fun!
Our Summer Program is a great place for children to sharpen skills, advance in existing studies or explore new interests. JumpStart’s focus will always be to prepare students for the upcoming school year by aligning with Alberta Curriculum concepts such as learning through inquiry. We achieve this mission by hiring Educators who not only share the same passion but also love working with children!
Monday – Friday – AM or PM (9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm)
Pickup/Drop-off – up to 10 minutes before and after class time
(ages 3-6, see weekly themes below)
$25 Registration Fee
- Due at the time of registration
- If enrolling in multiple sessions at once, registration fee charged only one-time
$185 per weekly session
- Tuition for July summer sessions will be due by June 15th
- Tuition for August summer sessions will be due by July 15th
- after registration, changes to schedule permitted at anytime but based on availability, no refunds after payment
|Grant, Subsidy, & Tax Info|
Grant – $75/month grant for all families*
Subsidy – Additional $125/month if household income is less than $180K*
*Grant & Subsidy may only be available if registered for all sessions in a month – check eligibility
Tax Deduction – Use our fees as Child Care Tax Deduction on your CRA tax return.
Want to save up to 30% on tuition fees?
- When registering, select your desired weekly sessions and then let us choose your location and time for you.
- By letting us choose, we will give you 30% off the tuition fees!
- OR Save 10% if you want to select either the location or the time.
- After we receive your registration request and payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your schedule
JumpStart provides a unique summer program which includes:
- Educational activities and creative weekly themes
- All themes are designed to maximize fun and avoid summer learning loss
- Routines mimic the regular program which runs Sept-June
- Flexible schedule options, no monthly commitments
- High Quality certified Educators
- Open to children ages 3-6
Come join us for tons of learning and fun in the sun this Summer!
Your child will be able touch, see, hear, smell and taste what science is really all about! We use simple, real world science techniques to create some messy, oozing experiments and explosions!
A daily combination of in-class discovery and exploration, outdoor games and physical activities, and hands-on applications of the scientific principles presented.
The planet is in trouble and our students must become Earth Rangers to save it! This interactive week will have student’s complete missions in order to become certified Earth Rangers!
To become an Earth Ranger, students must take a look at the different ways to keep our planet healthy by learning about the overall ecosystem and the importance of plants, trees, insects, and animals. Is your child ready to save the world?
Students will spend the week travelling back in time to learn all about dinosaurs – and beyond!
They’ll participate in fun and exciting interactive games, create crafts, uncover fossils and learn all about the era!
Academic themes and concepts will be embedded into each craft and activity promoting numeracy, literacy, and inquiry.
Students will spend the week learning everything about animals! We will be going on a safari to explore the jungle, take a trip to the arctic, and even explore closer to home and discover farm life!
By the end of the week your child will become a certified animal expert by making animal themed crafts and playing lots of indoor and outdoor animal themed games.
This week will be filled with hands-on discovery! We will meet some creepy crawlies up-close and personal and learn how they live.
We will be getting buggy while learning about insect life cycles and creating some ooey-gooey art projects!
Around the World
Students will become World Explorers in search of different people and places; their culture and their way of life. Students will earn stamps in their passports in order to become certified World Explorers!
This week will help to broaden your child’s view of the world. We will expand their horizons beyond the map they know.
Under the Sea
Students will be immersed in all things aquatic! We will dive to the depths exploring all the creatures we meet along the way.
Students will be engaged fun indoor and outdoor ocean themed activities, crafts, and science experiments. Your child will become a certified ocean expert!